• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

fywacs450

Ok if you are waiting on an euc post the days you have waited since auction won date. Let's see who has it the worst. And possibly make fun of him to pass time. I'm at 81.

fywacs450

Wow! Sorry sir. I can't even pretend to make fun of ya. Just trying to keep the monagmy of going from gp login to here down. I hope I'm working on mine by then.

joeberg

I am still waiting on two of mine. First had a sale date of 10/7. Second had a sale date of 10/23. I am not even going to try to figure out how many days that is, but its almost 5 months so far. To add insult to injury my neighbor who bought his a month after mine got his SF97 today and is going to pickup his next week. Is there any point after which you can just cancel because it has been so long?

TwoStates

Purchase 2/17
EUC submitted to Gov Planet 2/17
EUC submitted to TSC and marked pending 2/25

It's my first purchase and I hate waiting, but I'm prepared.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We are through the backlog at least on our side... So if you haven't moved to verification pending and the sale was in January or later its likely a clerical error on moving you through the tracker or we are waiting on corrections. PM me if you are older sale and not in Verification pending (which means we have sent you to the TSC.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
So long as we are patient, there is no chance of the sale getting cancelled is there?
No we won't cancel while waiting on the EUC. You likely will still get automated emails. Getting IT to turn those off on EUC buyers apparently needs and act of congress aua

Last edited:

ExUSAF

Well it looks like I have found a gripe thread for the ECU ...

I am through with GovPlanet I have bought 2 trucks and the M998 ECU still "lost space" in the process and I am out $12,000. I don't think I will get that money back..

Here is the link below... any suggestions from you guys.. I did 10 years in the USAF on flight line jets F-111's.. etc..

1993 AM General M998 Humvee HMMWV

Item Number 650036

Location Hill AFB, Utah, United States. 84056-5803

Sold on 10/7/15

Winning Bid US $10,500

4 months and counting....NO EUC...

http://www.govplanet.com/jsp/s/item/650036?h=345-22,-15171

Al

In Denver Colorado

Thanks for this forum

p.s.

I have sold my m-715 that I had for 20 years now that was a nice Jeep...

fywacs450

i don't think there is but a couple of us waiting but it seems we wait the longest! It's painful to know others have waited less and are getting approved. I am out of ideas to expedite this process. Jwade is trying to get answers but can't get the dla to work with him. If they won't give him answers then you know they won't give me any. I know if dla was a private ran businesses they would have already filled chapter 11.

DanM7890

It's very frustrating. It all started for me when Govplanet delayed sending in my forms. It took them 2 months to send the form. And I agree that they aren't taking any favors or making this easy. With all the money that is coming in you would think this process would be painless. :shrugs:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
It's very frustrating. It all started for me when Govplanet delayed sending in my forms. It took them 2 months to send the form. And I agree that they aren't taking any favors or making this easy. With all the money that is coming in you would think this process would be painless. :shrugs:
I don't want to say they aren't working with us... They are just as busy and sitting on a lot of documents right now. We sent them over 400 this week alone its just a matter of we were overwhelmed and got back on track and it just shifted the overwhelmed feeling to the TSC. They typically do a solid job of helping us out when they can.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
The process is getting less painless it just getting it all back on track so it feels that way. I am not saying we dont make good money either but do remember we give 75.29% straight back to the DLA

fywacs450

I understand that they are loaded. But this sale hasn't just started. It's been going on for over a year. Plenty of time for them to man the job. I buy equipment to complete a project when I am awarded not a year after I get a job. Please understand I know u guys got behind but quickly came back. They knew a storm was coming with no preparation. I assume my euc is buried under a bunch of new sales. Just letting everyone know that it is possible to have a long wait. I originally expected 8 weeks. Hope I'm not just complaining but informing other buyers on what to expect.

DanM7890

I just want my truck so I can start working on it so I can show it off at shows and parades. I missed winter because of EUC I hope I don't miss spring too.

RcnitroP

Won Auctions 12/09/15 - 2 HMMWVs
Payment verified 12/10/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Called multiple times asking if all of my paperwork was correct/submitted and to collect other non-EUC items
Didn't get this confirmation until 2/9/16 Submitted to TSC, pending approval 2/9/16

So now another 2 months from then? :/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks