• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

DanM7890

Won Auctions 12/09/15 - 2 HMMWVs
Payment verified 12/10/15
Documents and photo ID sent 12/11/15
Called multiple times asking if all of my paperwork was correct/submitted and to collect other non-EUC items
Didn't get this confirmation until 2/9/16 Submitted to TSC, pending approval 2/9/16

So now another 2 months from then? :/
You have the same stats as I do. I was pretty upset it took 2 months to get it to TSC. What really makes me upset is they supposedly tell you 8-12 weeks, but fail to mention that starts when TSC receives it. So dumb not when you send paperwork over.

Robus1022

Im guessing another 8-10 days on mine (sale 10/14, euc submitted 1/11). 56 days since euc was submitted after gp holding the documents for 3 months. Wouldn't be entirely surprised if I was given a reason why it will be 60 more days. Was told on the phone it was placed in a priority envelope with a stack of backed eucs on 1/3. She said it will definitely clear in two to four weeks. That was 3 months ago.

fywacs450

I just waisted the life to go back and see when the last euc approved post was. Looks like the last ss member was approved 2-9-16. He was a 90ish day wait. I can't help but think that this Tuesday is the day for me. **** what am I saying I thought the last 4 Tuesday's were me. Jwade why is Tuesday the magic day? Is that when gp and dla square up?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I just waisted the life to go back and see when the last euc approved post was. Looks like the last ss member was approved 2-9-16. He was a 90ish day wait. I can't help but think that this Tuesday is the day for me. **** what am I saying I thought the last 4 Tuesday's were me. Jwade why is Tuesday the magic day? Is that when gp and dla square up?
TSC always sends the list of new buyer approvals on Tuesdays. So yes Tuesday is kind of Magic Day.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I understand that they are loaded. But this sale hasn't just started. It's been going on for over a year. Plenty of time for them to man the job. I buy equipment to complete a project when I am awarded not a year after I get a job. Please understand I know u guys got behind but quickly came back. They knew a storm was coming with no preparation. I assume my euc is buried under a bunch of new sales. Just letting everyone know that it is possible to have a long wait. I originally expected 8 weeks. Hope I'm not just complaining but informing other buyers on what to expect.
I agree in my opinion they are making a lot more money than the previous contract and should probably hire 2 more people. I know that they finally replaced one they lost from months ago recently. SO hopefully see more approvals coming through.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
What exactly does the dla do to get you approved? I'm sure a background check but what else?
Its actually Trade Security Controls. They do a pretty thorough investigation we haven't been privy to everything that it looks like. I do know that they do multiple federal and local backgrounds. They go through quite a bit and I have been told that each one takes several hours to complete. All in the name of National Security.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Don't feel bad, been waiting for 5 months on 6 HMMWVS......
Then the title work takes 2 months.,,....
Then people want to know why I am asking 18k for them. LOL....
Kevin..

Then I find out I have to resubmit a couple EUC's, because of a "GLITCH" in the system they lost it!.. *URG*/.
That's only after I call and have them investigate, they do not let you know their is a problem unless you ask.
Why should they, they have your $$... Its your problem now. LOL...

fywacs450

I have nothing good to report on any of this. So I am running out of reasons to continue biting my tongue. I bet I end up going the refund route.

Robus1022

Yep mine is still pending. 147 days in. No changes... Nearly humorous but truly pathetic customer service. Absolutely terrible follow up. Too many empty promises to be considered professional..

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade we just got a email telling us this.

The following items demil code has changed and the government now requires the completion of an end user certificate prior to removal
Item # 686851 as 2/29 /16 I thought this was sent to TSC.
Why would they now on 3/8/16 be telling me I need to fill out a EUC.
Please confirm this has been sent to TSC and there are no issues.
Thanks you sir
This makes people wonder what's going on and doesn't build confidence in the process.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks