• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Bucho

My auction was back in September. Still waiting.
Update: so I thought I would log on and see the different steps my EUC has taken and to my Surprise, it is now approved as of 3/15/16. I bought it 9/23, filled out the EUC about 3 days later. A little over a month they sent me an email saying I filled it out incorrectly and had to do it again. I called and talked to a representative and he looked into and said no it was fine. He said I didn't need to do anything. Fast forward 12/23 and it still says the same thing, fill EUC. I call and they say I do need to fill a new one this time, upset I do it again and some time in Feb. it say submitted tsc, fill EUC. Logged on today and now it says approved.

While I think the wait is stupid, I am not sure how much fault can be blamed on GovPlanet. I bought a 5 ton as well and there was no EUC required. I have had that since November. I have thought about buying another one for resale but with all the hassel of buying it the first time and then actually reselling it, has made me hold off.

Last edited:

goldneagle

I love how they say 10 business days to pick up once EUC approved. What id location is only open 3 days a week? Definition of business days: A business day is considered every official working day of the week. So if GOV is only open for 3 days a week then you basically have 3 weeks to pick up (in my opinion) Any lawyers want to chime in on the definition?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I love how they say 10 business days to pick up once EUC approved. What id location is only open 3 days a week? Definition of business days: A business day is considered every official working day of the week. So if GOV is only open for 3 days a week then you basically have 3 weeks to pick up (in my opinion) Any lawyers want to chime in on the definition?
We have to put that there so we have some recourse if people do not pick up. Believe it or not we have some trucks that have been sitting for months available for pickup. On GP items we have rarely enforced storage fees as long as people are being reasonable.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just be happy there's 3 days a week...When I bought from GL in Little falls, the guy was only there once or twice every 2 weeks. 3 days a week is good as far as I'm concerned. Talk about pucker factor worrying whether they would consider it abandoned if you didn't get it out in time.

drivebymashing

I bought one trailer from camp Lejeune pickup is Thursday from 9-1. I bought a trailer from afb robins Georgia pickup is 9-3 on tuesday. If i had known the pickup is only one day a week for a few hours. I would not have bid. I wish they would list pickup hours on the site. I live over 300 miles away from both places.

gottaluvit

I bought one trailer from camp Lejeune pickup is Thursday from 9-1. I bought a trailer from afb robins Georgia pickup is 9-3 on tuesday. If i had known the pickup is only one day a week for a few hours. I would not have bid. I wish they would list pickup hours on the site. I live over 300 miles away from both places.
Definitely should be more info visible before the purchase.

fywacs450

Yes there are definitely hoops to jump through. Even after picking up my humvee I'm working on a door situation and the sf97 wait. But it is home. Auction won 12-2-15... In the driveway 3-23-16

cruzinz28

Like a lot of other people I have purchased from Government Liquidation in the past. My fist EUC did take take some time, but everyone after that went through faster. My questions are:

Does anyone know if the EUC's are processed by the same place for both GovPlanet and Government Liquidation?
Has anyone seen where EUC's are faster for GovPlanet because they were previously had an approved EUC(s) through Government Liquidation?

midwesthumvee

My Euc got approved today. I am looking at the gp website for my next step and its unclear what to do next. Anybody got a tip? Also any tips regarding pick ups at Hopkinsville KY would be appreciated . Thanks

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
My Euc got approved today. I am looking at the gp website for my next step and its unclear what to do next. Anybody got a tip? Also any tips regarding pick ups at Hopkinsville KY would be appreciated . Thanks
Call Customer Service to verify pick up days and schedule the pick up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks