• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Smokinyoda

Just submitted my first EUC since GP took over. Status has been "EUC sent" for 7 days now. How long does it usually take for status to change to "Submitted to TSC"?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Just submitted my first EUC since GP took over. Status has been "EUC sent" for 7 days now. How long does it usually take for status to change to "Submitted to TSC"?
Our typical flow right now is it is sent via fedex the friday the week following when we got it. Which typically turns into a turn in date that Monday. We printed around 300 EUC's last week there may be a slight delay in turn in but not much.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our typical flow right now is it is sent via fedex the friday the week following when we got it. Which typically turns into a turn in date that Monday. We printed around 300 EUC's last week there may be a slight delay in turn in but not much.
What is the total number of EUC's GP is waiting on for processing as that will give a big picture view? The gl volume is negligible now.

aleigh

Since they have so few (3?) people working to process the EUCs, it is probably too volatile to meaningfully forecast. All that has to happen is someone gets sick and you are talking about a 33% reduction in throughput. Or they go to training. And who knows what other responsibilities they may or may not have. It would also be a big assumption (maybe jwade knows) that these people are dedicated to GP EUCs vs say GL or other entities we don't know about. And just because that might be untrue or true today, who knows about tomorrow.

It's a black box. It also sort of assumes that EUCs take roughly the same amount of time to process. Maybe some people are shadier than others and take longer to investigate. Maybe some types of items take longer than others.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Surprise Surprise. Checked my status and approved 7/12. Bought 6/1, submitted 6/3

I guess a road trip is in my future.

I wish everyone else the best in the process. Check your status on a regular basis as that is the only way I found out......

:clinto::clinto:

Kswiney

Bought on 4-20 sent on 4-25 ( submitted pending approval) still waiting ..! The few times I have called the standard answer seems to be 12 weeks. Well 12 weeks is next week wish me luck.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Well, Surprise Surprise. Checked my status and approved 7/12. Bought 6/1, submitted 6/3

I guess a road trip is in my future.

I wish everyone else the best in the process. Check your status on a regular basis as that is the only way I found out......

:clinto::clinto:
I just want to clarify he was a previous EUC buyer so those go much faster.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks