• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Sparo2

Please tell me you are joking. I'm at week 12. That means at least another 3 weeks for me.
What happened to 8-12?
I'm at my 12th week to. My EUC was submitted 6/7. I feel your pain man. This seriously sucks. And what makes things worse is not hearing about anyone getting approved on here.

Flobossx

I'm at my 12th week to. My EUC was submitted 6/7. I feel your pain man. This seriously sucks. And what makes things worse is not hearing about anyone getting approved on here.
I too submitted the week of 6/7, maybe 6/8. I've probably broke the refresh button checking the EUC status lol. Waiting patiently in WV👍

Flobossx

I'm in the same batch. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a euc that I could have today-- ha ha
Lol. My job took me right through Chambersburg PA a month ago or so. I was going to stop by and look at my purchase, but didn't realize there was a fee to do so. I figured I didn't need to see it that bad... Oh well, that probably would have made the wait more excruciating..

Here's hoping for some expeditious recoverys!

Fate3d

It was the same for me but it will happen. When you get it you get busy going over it and fixing things and forget about the long wait. Did get my SF97 in today. :)

Flobossx

Flobossx- They were going to charge you to see it. Unheard of---- is your Humvee inside a strip club? lol I've heard Christmas is coming soon and so is my euc baaaahhhaaaaaa
I guess they store the trucks on base there at Letterkenny depot. When you pick it up, it's off base at a storage yard. Evidently I would be paying for them to haul it to the viewing/pick up area, Letterkenny Depot is a few miles from the viewing area. But then again I could be wrong and it's at the club parking lot... Lol

infidel got me

I wanted to let you guys know that all in all it may seem like I'm complaining that I have not received my euc yet. I know the drill and how long it can take for first time clearance. Really I'm just poking fun and trying to pass the time. All you guys that have your first euc under your belt--- QUIT BUYING STUFF-- at least until mine clears! J.Wade thanks for hanging in there and being our punching bag-- you are a good guy and a true asset to the Steel Soldiers.

Fate3d

I wanted to let you guys know that all in all it may seem like I'm complaining that I have not received my euc yet. I know the drill and how long it can take for first time clearance. Really I'm just poking fun and trying to pass the time. All you guys that have your first euc under your belt--- QUIT BUYING STUFF-- at least until mine clears! J.Wade thanks for hanging in there and being our punching bag-- you are a good guy and a true asset to the Steel Soldiers.
lol, scared to buy anything else lol. Will get a trailer for mine and thats it. :)

Fate3d

How long was it between EUC & SF97?
Picked up Hmmwv on 7-27-16 and got my SF97 on 8-25-16. So it was pretty quick with Jwade in the mix :)
They must have change the SF97 better because I got a State of Florida Motor vehicle title reassignment supplement paper work too. Form: HSMV 82994

Last edited:

Sparo2

Picked up Hmmwv on 7-27-16 and got my SF97 on 8-25-16. So it was pretty quick with Jwade in the mix :)
They must have change the SF97 better because I got a State of Florida Motor vehicle title reassignment supplement paper work too. Form: HSMV 82994
Hopefully the rest of us have the same luck as you. 😎

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks