• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Received SF97 Today. Now on to Mo. DMV with dated paperwork to try and get Mo. Title and either Farm plates or Historic Vehicle plates.

Outstanding, I can drive the truck on roadway and use the truck for some local errands, even though I have been using it around the farm.

PHasty, Thanks for keeping the process going as best as you can.

hangarhermit

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Received a couple of emails yesterday alerting me that two SF-97s were coming my way. One for my M1078 (9/13/17) and one for my M1082 (7/05/17). Thanks PHasty for my updates this month.

Rmtaunton

Yea phasty , we are looking for ya

At same time thanks for all the up dates you have done !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phasty, i recieced my EUC approval around September 12, 2017. Any word on SF97 status? Item # 882090. Thanks!

"There is no darkness we'll not face boldly for each other, so to hells gates I will charge to ransom back my brother"

Broccoli2

OH man, It's been 8 weeks and I'm chomping at the bit. By the looks of gottaluvit I still have months to go..... I had security clearance to be in a room with then sitting President Clinton. That was pretty easy to get, I think it took less than a week. I know it's completely different and the Secret Service made it quick because they had to. Too bad they can't just pull that file, haha... Anyone know exactly what they look into?

gottaluvit

OH man, It's been 8 weeks and I'm chomping at the bit. By the looks of gottaluvit I still have months to go..... I had security clearance to be in a room with then sitting President Clinton. That was pretty easy to get, I think it took less than a week. I know it's completely different and the Secret Service made it quick because they had to. Too bad they can't just pull that file, haha... Anyone know exactly what they look into?
You still waiting on EUC to clear or GP to mail your SF97?

gottaluvit

Oh. My EUC cleared quickly from other EUC checks by GL. That alone will take up to 3-4 months or less. Then they start the SF97 after you are cleared so as to not get paperwork rolling on what could be a non-sale. I figured I would be doing good to make it into my title office with my forms before 2018. At least I got all the bugs worked out of the trucks and items replaced that needed it. Now it is just a paper game.

Broccoli2

Oh. My EUC cleared quickly from other EUC checks by GL. That alone will take up to 3-4 months or less. Then they start the SF97 after you are cleared so as to not get paperwork rolling on what could be a non-sale. I figured I would be doing good to make it into my title office with my forms before 2018. At least I got all the bugs worked out of the trucks and items replaced that needed it. Now it is just a paper game.
Any Idea, where they check, i.e., FBI, local law enforcement etc.

twisted60

Wow, Cool, I can only hope for 10 weeks.. That would make it less than 2 weeks away....
I'm right there with you Broccoli2, purchased 12 Sep, paperwork submitted to GP same day...2 weeks away would be awesome.

Rumor has it they got a bunch of SF 97's in stock and are working thru the backlog... Fingers Crossed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks