• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ist shots for armyman..

dmetalmiki

The Scammell tanktransporter MUST NOT be jacked lifted(or towed) from the front axle. it has swinging link suspesion and can actualy CLIMB a 2 foot block without tilting the cab!! the frame at front was (is) ALLWAYS used to suspend this(particular TYPE of) vehicle. and DAVID CROUCH (co) the recovery peeps "ARE THE BOYZ" they have sheds FULL O' green stuff..LOADS more outside..and a comprehensive repair and restoration facillity...oh..and they DO recovery as well!! ..and so I now have a big hole where she stood..but like it was sed..I do (still) have..6 things...still to go at!! (eeenuff I'm thinkin!)...will post pics when we truck to rallies and I have possesion of the military trailer.....I am after buying....sooon.. (two pigying..one "in back" one towing...theres FOUR to the shows at ONE go! lol!

Cdub

dmetalmiki said:
The Scammell tanktransporter MUST NOT be jacked lifted(or towed) from the front axle. it has swinging link suspesion and can actualy CLIMB a 2 foot block without tilting the cab!! the frame at front was (is) ALLWAYS used to suspend this(particular TYPE of) vehicle.
Thanks for the info........I found it to be most interesting........

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks