• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It finally made it home.

dikwks

Nice lookin' truck. If those paperclips came on it from DRMO, you may have gotten a truck with lockers. That would be too cool.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice lookin' truck. If those paperclips came on it from DRMO, you may have gotten a truck with lockers. That would be too cool.

Do tell...

jeremymx26

Thankyou. I will have to wait until I get it tagged to drive it but I love it in the driveway.
It does say move on the hood. I didn't put it on there but I like it as well.
The walls are like my own personal loading dock. HAHA
Hmmm lockers you say. I would like to learn more about my new truck and it's features.

HASSON1911

Almost didnt see you started this thread, Im glad she got to you unharmed, Great truck driver! I hope you get the use out of her that I couldn't and more joy than I had! Congrats!

Nope, no lockers that would be awesome though, I hope jeremy throws them in though truck would be more amazing than the regular deuce!

Does that say "MOVE" on the hood? I like it.
Thanks!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks