• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It finally made it home.

dikwks

Nice lookin' truck. If those paperclips came on it from DRMO, you may have gotten a truck with lockers. That would be too cool.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice lookin' truck. If those paperclips came on it from DRMO, you may have gotten a truck with lockers. That would be too cool.

Do tell...

jeremymx26

Thankyou. I will have to wait until I get it tagged to drive it but I love it in the driveway.
It does say move on the hood. I didn't put it on there but I like it as well.
The walls are like my own personal loading dock. HAHA
Hmmm lockers you say. I would like to learn more about my new truck and it's features.

HASSON1911

Almost didnt see you started this thread, Im glad she got to you unharmed, Great truck driver! I hope you get the use out of her that I couldn't and more joy than I had! Congrats!

Nope, no lockers that would be awesome though, I hope jeremy throws them in though truck would be more amazing than the regular deuce!

Does that say "MOVE" on the hood? I like it.
Thanks!

Attachments