• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jefferson City 6.2l engine - WON! anybody want ahaul it for $100?

DrJekl

Be careful with these motors guys. A good many of these are junk and not even worth buying for scrap. I bought a lot of 12 of them and was lucky enough to have two that were recently rebuilt and four that looked pretty decent. The other six looked like they were stored outside for a few years before they went in the can. The photo on GL was a generic pic on a 6.2 and a pile of cans. They generally do not have starters or other accessories on them.

The cans are nice as you can weld some casters on the top cover and use it as a roll around storage bin in the shop. Slap some casters on the cradle inside the can and use it as a roll around engine cradle.

Has anyone tried the HMMWV type exhuast in the CUCV? I assume the passenger side won't work without some sort of modification. If you were able to make them work, I'd like to know how you did it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks