• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jeremy B 's new 5-ton Recovery pics

Big CASE

Recovery Pictures of Jeremy B 's NEW 5-ton . So what do you all think ??
0 ya it takes a DEUCE to RECOVERY a 5-TON HAHAHAH
my Good old Deuce at work [thumbzup].
and yes that is me with the wired Face , it's my good side

Attachments

Big CASE

I think it is a M818 ?? I not a 5 ton guy ? . I know it had a bad motor and it was removed .
it tow nice :wink: I think Jeremy was thinking of bring it back to life ?? but after looking at it more and more I think he is going to part it out or billing something out if it ?? We will have to wait for him to post , and tell us what he is going to do :?:, I looked at it there are some good parts on it

JeremyB

I am thinking a "mad Max" barn mobile to chase the horses around and keep the palm trees at bay in the back pasture.:-D

I don't know what will be done to it, but a restore is way out of the question.:!:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think you look like you are in line to see Kiss at the coliseum! ;)

I didn't think there could be a bigger restoration project than my truck, but that's it. It would make a great farm truck though. Since the engine is gone, you can put anything you want in there! A NTC-400 Cummins would look nice :twisted:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
M52 = gasser
M52A1 = Mack ENDT diesel
M52A2 = Mulitfuel engine

I believe the early trucks were 1:1 final drive ratio and the later ones were overdrive. I don't know what year they made the switch. I'm sure someone will chime in.

GoHot229

Man what a _ _ _ _ ..... but we all see what you see in it. No doubt it'll live again, just going to take a fiew parts thats all. Theres probably some Confuscious saying relating to this, but for the life of me....... Good luck Boss.

5tonpuller

A diamond in the ruff

quote=Big CASE;465500]Recovery Pictures of Jeremy B 's NEW 5-ton . So what do you all think ??
0 ya it takes a DEUCE to RECOVERY a 5-TON HAHAHAH
my Good old Deuce at work [thumbzup].
and yes that is me with the wired Face , it's my good side[/quote]

AMGeneral

Westfolk,Looks like a M52A2,has the multifuel primary filter on the drivers side frame rail,and the lack of a frame cutout on the pass side definetly rules out the Mack ENDT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks