• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jeremy B 's new 5-ton Recovery pics

Big CASE

Recovery Pictures of Jeremy B 's NEW 5-ton . So what do you all think ??
0 ya it takes a DEUCE to RECOVERY a 5-TON HAHAHAH
my Good old Deuce at work [thumbzup].
and yes that is me with the wired Face , it's my good side

Attachments

Big CASE

I think it is a M818 ?? I not a 5 ton guy ? . I know it had a bad motor and it was removed .
it tow nice :wink: I think Jeremy was thinking of bring it back to life ?? but after looking at it more and more I think he is going to part it out or billing something out if it ?? We will have to wait for him to post , and tell us what he is going to do :?:, I looked at it there are some good parts on it

JeremyB

I am thinking a "mad Max" barn mobile to chase the horses around and keep the palm trees at bay in the back pasture.:-D

I don't know what will be done to it, but a restore is way out of the question.:!:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think you look like you are in line to see Kiss at the coliseum! ;)

I didn't think there could be a bigger restoration project than my truck, but that's it. It would make a great farm truck though. Since the engine is gone, you can put anything you want in there! A NTC-400 Cummins would look nice :twisted:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
M52 = gasser
M52A1 = Mack ENDT diesel
M52A2 = Mulitfuel engine

I believe the early trucks were 1:1 final drive ratio and the later ones were overdrive. I don't know what year they made the switch. I'm sure someone will chime in.

GoHot229

Man what a _ _ _ _ ..... but we all see what you see in it. No doubt it'll live again, just going to take a fiew parts thats all. Theres probably some Confuscious saying relating to this, but for the life of me....... Good luck Boss.

5tonpuller

A diamond in the ruff

quote=Big CASE;465500]Recovery Pictures of Jeremy B 's NEW 5-ton . So what do you all think ??
0 ya it takes a DEUCE to RECOVERY a 5-TON HAHAHAH
my Good old Deuce at work [thumbzup].
and yes that is me with the wired Face , it's my good side[/quote]

AMGeneral

Westfolk,Looks like a M52A2,has the multifuel primary filter on the drivers side frame rail,and the lack of a frame cutout on the pass side definetly rules out the Mack ENDT.