• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Beam Deuce

dilligaf13

I was at Rib Roundup (a day long country music event in West Palm Beach) and saw this Jim Beam Deuce. Naturally I stopped what I was doing and talked to the guy for a half hour. He lives in South Florida and built this ride for Jim Beam. Super nice guy and built all the stuff himself. Nice 5 inch lift, some pretty cool wheels, and I especially liked the custom built hitch. All the pictures I took turned out like crud from the lack of light but a buddy sent me this one.

Attachments

Hooty481

One of the best bobbers so to speak that I have seen. Looks good to me. I dont mind the stack if there was another one on the other side and I wouldnt mind if the stacks where flat black.

wolf7249

I'm the builder of the truck you guys are talking about. I appreciate the compliments! There are 2 stacks on the truck guys.... that's just a bad picture. I'll try and post some better ones.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I prefer Jack....but still.....get it, still :jumpin:, a cool lookin' ride. I do like the full bed. the second best 4X4 deuce I have seen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks