• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Beam Deuce

dilligaf13

I was at Rib Roundup (a day long country music event in West Palm Beach) and saw this Jim Beam Deuce. Naturally I stopped what I was doing and talked to the guy for a half hour. He lives in South Florida and built this ride for Jim Beam. Super nice guy and built all the stuff himself. Nice 5 inch lift, some pretty cool wheels, and I especially liked the custom built hitch. All the pictures I took turned out like crud from the lack of light but a buddy sent me this one.

Attachments

Hooty481

One of the best bobbers so to speak that I have seen. Looks good to me. I dont mind the stack if there was another one on the other side and I wouldnt mind if the stacks where flat black.

wolf7249

I'm the builder of the truck you guys are talking about. I appreciate the compliments! There are 2 stacks on the truck guys.... that's just a bad picture. I'll try and post some better ones.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I prefer Jack....but still.....get it, still :jumpin:, a cool lookin' ride. I do like the full bed. the second best 4X4 deuce I have seen.