• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

junk yard find

KsM715

I am buying the sling from him and plan on having my guy in the fab shop fab one up ill make some drawings when I get time and post them on here. maddawg308 I have heard that alot form people but have also seen a few photos of trucks in NAM driving with them stll attached I want a set just to put on during static displays its answers that time less question " what are the C thingys on the side of the bed" been asked that to many times.

Your just going to transfer the "what are the c thingys?" to "what is that bar sticking up from under the bed?"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks