• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just acquired 12 m211's......

M211guy

It was "canyon del chell" in Arizona..... They shut thier doors after 29 years and I was lucky enough to get 12 of em. There is literally tons of parts.... Tranny cases engines, engine parts, frames axles, differentials..... You name it and I got a pile if em...... They all run for the most.... 90% of the problem's are slippy transmissions. They added 2 feet to the back of the bed for seating. All have been converted to propane. Also on the works I may be getting 2 m35 dueces around 1972 year a autocar dump, a m917 and a kaiser dump truck..... Boy did I step in it with this deal!

Flyingvan911

Welcome. Wow, what a score. Good work saving these. I met a guy up in Winnipeg who used to have a 211. He said the only regret in his whole life was selling it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A lot of guys get upset when some folks preach vehicle maintenance, this is one reason why. What a shame.

YkDave

A lot of guys get upset when some folks preach vehicle maintenance, this is one reason why. What a shame.
x2

A half hour pre-trip can save your life, not to mention many others!

One little mishap like that could have very easily killed 20 people, and its just as easy for that number to be similar for any one of us that drives on the road/in town, 5 tons of runaway steel can do alot of damage...

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What an incredible and tragic story. Hopefully the OP can make lemonade out of lemons and do right by these cool old trucks. I'd be tickled to here what your plans are and see more pics of your great find!