• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just got my deuce done

crazyplowboy

Looks good the way it is, why do you want to hack it up? The looks of a bobbed deuce are beginning to grow on me, but still not sure why people do it? From your avater it looks like you have a 4x4 so why not leave that beast a 10 wheeler?

neb4x4

Nice looking truck! But I will have to agree with others.... Are you sure you want to cut it up...? Not saying there is anything wrong with it. I guess it is personal preferance. I myself like the 3 axels. But that's just me.................... LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!

IHASFIP

Like I said before, I don't understand why people want to bob them, if you do all you have is a big underpowered 4x4. Well my rockcrawler is bigger than a bobbed deuce and will go a thousand more places than one. At least in stock for you have a big underpowered 6 wheel drive something most people can't boast about, which in my opinion is better than a 4wd. If I wanted a big gutless 4x4 I would buy an 84 toyota with a 22r and put 44" super swampers under it with the stock gears and drive that. But to each their own. Thats just my .02$. With that said, leave it stock, or I am all for lifting it and putting bigger tires under it.

D