• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just got my deuce done

crazyplowboy

Looks good the way it is, why do you want to hack it up? The looks of a bobbed deuce are beginning to grow on me, but still not sure why people do it? From your avater it looks like you have a 4x4 so why not leave that beast a 10 wheeler?

neb4x4

Nice looking truck! But I will have to agree with others.... Are you sure you want to cut it up...? Not saying there is anything wrong with it. I guess it is personal preferance. I myself like the 3 axels. But that's just me.................... LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!

IHASFIP

Like I said before, I don't understand why people want to bob them, if you do all you have is a big underpowered 4x4. Well my rockcrawler is bigger than a bobbed deuce and will go a thousand more places than one. At least in stock for you have a big underpowered 6 wheel drive something most people can't boast about, which in my opinion is better than a 4wd. If I wanted a big gutless 4x4 I would buy an 84 toyota with a 22r and put 44" super swampers under it with the stock gears and drive that. But to each their own. Thats just my .02$. With that said, leave it stock, or I am all for lifting it and putting bigger tires under it.

D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks