• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just received my beautiful girl!

gsp45

Sully, I'm happy for you. I won the same truck and configuration (2man cargo) and color too. Description didnt indicate an overhaul in 2007 either. It stated a 6.5 engine and 7k miles but no overhaul. I had to look at the pics really close to see the data tag stamped 2007 overhaul. But, I'm still waiting EUC approval, even after having an EUC going thru 14months ago. This is week 8 for me. Talked to Jwade about this, but havent heard anything from him either. Looks like you have a nice 998. Going to keep it in that configuration?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks