• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just rolled out M35A3 in 383

Truckoholic

Very nice! I like the hooks and grill and lights painted black like that. Little attentions to detail like that really ad to the looks and make it look a little sharper! Having done quite a few truck paint jobs myself, this one wins my approval! :-D

bigboy44

Looks Great. I am trying to paint the wrecker bed and crane boom on my 936, I hope it comes out near as good! Thanks for the pics, maybe my A3 will be next!

CycleJay

Looks great. Nice paint job...
Looking forward to getting my M1009 done in that color...

Would also still like an A3 for myself. But honestly do not ever see being able to afford one.
Unless I win the lottery, or find some kind soul willing to part with one that I could afford.

Good night.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck looks Awesome !!! , like the black grille , I want to give my A3 a new paint job next spring and I wondered how it would look . Did you put 395's on your A3 ? , they look good , does the CTIS work with the 395's ? good looking ride !:Dbob k

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They add a Nice Touch to your MV , Looks great with the tires and new paint . :D bob k

3dAngus

I love the look. I painted a M1101 trailer with it and it popped. Later, I'm seeing stain on it. I haven't determined what it is. Not sure if it is chemicals or fuel from when the paint was still new, or what but it requires further investigation before I do my M35A2 bobber this way, which was my intent. If you have any problems with staining or discoloration with the CARC 383 replacement by Rapco, please let us know. I may be dealing with an isolated case abnomaly.

Edit;
After closer inspection, it appears the staining is coming from within. I only power washed this already nice trailer which was rust free and painted. Evidently, I missed something and it is coming through where my prep work was insufficient for the job.

And yes, those tires really look HOT on there. Very nicely done indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks