• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just rolled out M35A3 in 383

AceHigh

Thanks, guys! I have painted 4 trucks with Rapco and never had that problem (knock on wood). It has to have come through from the previous finish. I always use hardner, less time for the paint to be soft. Good luck on it!

3dAngus

I wondering that too. I'll take a much closer look and investigate tomorrow. It might just be something coming from the previous finish. I didn't strip the trailer. Thanks.

onegmjack

This may be a stupid question,did you use the 34094?Did the hardner make it look semi-gloss?Or does the 34094 look semi-gloss with or without the hardner?Want to paint my truck but want to keep it flat.Thanks Dwight

AceHigh

No, used 383 from Rapco, hardener from Tractor Supply. It is a little on the shiny side for the first year, then flattens out. I like the hardener for several durability reasons but it is personal choice. The one obvious downside is I have some rattle cans from Rapco for touch up and they paint flatter- it is very visible. Now, my 24087 Semi-gloss OD green truck was painted 3 years ago the same way and now the rattle cans match perfectly. Go figure. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks