• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just rolled out M35A3 in 383

AceHigh

Thanks, guys! I have painted 4 trucks with Rapco and never had that problem (knock on wood). It has to have come through from the previous finish. I always use hardner, less time for the paint to be soft. Good luck on it!

3dAngus

I wondering that too. I'll take a much closer look and investigate tomorrow. It might just be something coming from the previous finish. I didn't strip the trailer. Thanks.

onegmjack

This may be a stupid question,did you use the 34094?Did the hardner make it look semi-gloss?Or does the 34094 look semi-gloss with or without the hardner?Want to paint my truck but want to keep it flat.Thanks Dwight

AceHigh

No, used 383 from Rapco, hardener from Tractor Supply. It is a little on the shiny side for the first year, then flattens out. I like the hardener for several durability reasons but it is personal choice. The one obvious downside is I have some rattle cans from Rapco for touch up and they paint flatter- it is very visible. Now, my 24087 Semi-gloss OD green truck was painted 3 years ago the same way and now the rattle cans match perfectly. Go figure. :driver: