• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won another m923a2

5tonman1971

So I'm officially obsessed, won a m923a1 in deleware in December and did not want to go that far to get her so I called a buddy in the area and picked it up for me and ended up wanting to buy so I sold it to him easy enough for me. But now I'm still m923-less...

So the other day I'm cruising GL and seen a bunch of trucks in Indiana going up for sale so I kept my eye on a few and stuck with an 92 m927a2 the only one that didn't have flat tires and had a video of it running. As I'm wAiting for the auction to end it changes from m927a2 to an m923a2 which was in the video. So I just scored a beautiful BMY of harsco m923a2 in desert tan and there's no rust!!

i just won it today at 5pm so I'm still waiting on the invoice and hopefully will be picking it up next week or so.

The only issue that I can see from the pictures is it's missing the top half of the stack but that's an easy fix.

it has a full radio mount set up inside including antenna mount and base with all the wiring. So I might be selling all that if anyone is interested.

so once I get the invoice I will pay it up and start my recovery mission, I will deffintly keep you guys posted

heres the link to the truck:
http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=7087561

Last edited:

maxtor

Oh I'm sorry i thought you also had the m818 on 16.00 and were putting a cargo bed on lol sorry for the confusion
No, must be someone else.
We just bid and won a M1101 trailer. :naner:

I am going to modify it to pull behind our pickup and our Jeep. It is to low to fit behind the M923a2.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need assistance recovering the truck, call Bob Rainville, @ 317 710-2240, if you get in a bind for time , he can move it to a private lot for pickup at your discretion. He does good work

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need assistance recovering the truck, call Bob Rainville, @ 317 710-2240, if you get in a bind for time , he can move it to a private lot for pickup at your discretion. He does good work

5tonman1971

Hi, I was bidding on the same truck lol Sorry I ran you up, still got one though, thats a nice truck brand new tires, looked at it last week
THAT WAS YOU!!!! why I 'oughtta.... Lol man I almost had it for an amazing deal!!! It looks like the ctis main cable has been disconnected and almost looks completely tore out but I hope that's not the case. I was gunna drive it the 180 miles home but I think I'm gunna have my buddy haul it for me for 500$

Burning coal

Hi, I was up there and picked up a m817 and started looking around thats why I bid on them, the tires were the best ones on those trucks, I dont think I would be afraid to drive, they werent flat. I'm heading up monday to pick mine up, I hope I dont have issues, looks like the m817 needs input shaft seals on the rear axle and a oil cooler :

5tonman1971

Hi, I was up there and picked up a m817 and started looking around thats why I bid on them, the tires were the best ones on those trucks, I dont think I would be afraid to drive, they werent flat. I'm heading up monday to pick mine up, I hope I dont have issues, looks like the m817 needs input shaft seals on the rear axle and a oil cooler :

What at time monday? My apt is at 2pm