• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

K&N Air-filter mod for 800 series 5 Ton how to.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I looked into that i wasn't going to pay about 300 for one. But there's a Filter comp here were i live that worked for at one time. I'm thinking about going and asking them if they have some scrap foam( the 3 layer) and put it inside my air intake scoop.
A stock filter $300?

What exactly are you saying is opinion? K&N filters are known for dusting motors and it is well documented. Foam filters have been proven to filter and flow more than a convention cotton/paper filter this is also well documented. You can look it all up.

Vintage iron

Good job thinking outside the box insaneJecke! I was thinking of doing something similar. Right now the parts for our trucks are available but that will change in the near future. Then people will be forced to consider these options.