• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kinda new... from IN

212sparky

We can teach you. They are not that hard to drive. I usually have an empty seat as well. Welcome from Ohio!! Good luck on the search for your green iron!!!!!

Durango_USMC

I'm definitely glad I finally got around to posting something. Everyone has been very helpful and I look forward to meeting some of the membership here. But learning how to maintain and operate some of this green or tan iron before I grab one would probably be a good idea. I also promise to try not to completely blow up a transmission and if I do I'll try my hardest to fix it.

treessw

Durango- The M1009 in Richmond is still there, saw it on friday!! Nice looking ride!!! Go by and take a look at it!! I was picking up a M1008 from him for another member. Tell him I said hello.

Durango_USMC

I'd love too, I just don't have the cash in hand at the moment and I don't like negotiating without that. Waiting on the tax return and a bonus. GF is pitching in for this too. But I suppose I may as well PM him with a few questions and let him know I'm interested. Too bad I dont think this is going to last the week or two it's going to take me to raise the funds.