• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kinda new... from IN

212sparky

We can teach you. They are not that hard to drive. I usually have an empty seat as well. Welcome from Ohio!! Good luck on the search for your green iron!!!!!

Durango_USMC

I'm definitely glad I finally got around to posting something. Everyone has been very helpful and I look forward to meeting some of the membership here. But learning how to maintain and operate some of this green or tan iron before I grab one would probably be a good idea. I also promise to try not to completely blow up a transmission and if I do I'll try my hardest to fix it.

treessw

Durango- The M1009 in Richmond is still there, saw it on friday!! Nice looking ride!!! Go by and take a look at it!! I was picking up a M1008 from him for another member. Tell him I said hello.

Durango_USMC

I'd love too, I just don't have the cash in hand at the moment and I don't like negotiating without that. Waiting on the tax return and a bonus. GF is pitching in for this too. But I suppose I may as well PM him with a few questions and let him know I'm interested. Too bad I dont think this is going to last the week or two it's going to take me to raise the funds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks