• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

King of Trucks show Syracuse, NY

Punisher666

May 27-29 2011 there is a new show called King of Trucks being put on by Right Coast Customs ( same people that organize the Syracuse Nationals every year). It is being held at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse NY. I am trying to put a convoy together out to this show and am currently looking for interested members from all over to participate. No matter where you are coming in from Im pretty sure we can come up with a centralized meeting place that would be convenient for most everyone. Ive got my Deuce and a couple friends said they would be interested so anyone that is thinking of going please PM me to swap info and lets bring a big OD convoy to the show. Obviously anything is welcome Deuces, 5 tons, Humvee, Cucv everything nice and green.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am from Binghamton, but i went to school at SUNYIT! I would love to go, but i would be comming stright up Route 81, unless we met somewhere outside Syracuse and made a small convoy to the show. Maybe take the long way around town then to the show![thumbzup] Ill have to check my calander, but i am definately intrested!!

whyme

interested but alot going on so i cant yet commit. anyone have a cheap 105 trailer or tires available that way? tax return is coming and i have to get the truck ready to sell. be easier if i could justify the trip.

whyme

honestly id like to stay close to 350 but i realize if its in good shape and fully equipt its going to be more. it depends on condition and whether it as the racks, bows, and tarp. im looking to use it for a bob job so as long as its solid im happy.

on that note if someone had a 105 bed and springs and hangers id he happy (m35 font springs and hangers would also be acceptable)

Last edited:

m816

I would like to take the Untouchable Guntruck there also, but we are going to Ft Drum on the 12/14 th of June. Don't think I could make both. Financialy be too much. I sure do want to get more guntruck exposure but NY is sure a **** of a lot more spread out than Jersey. We are now out of the Fingerlakes Region Vinny

Yohan

Punisher, I'm in if I can get my 5 ton singled and the Deuce bed installed before the show. Hopefully we can get a road trip together to Ken's and then a super-single party maybe! [thumbzup]

Yohan

I have 13 of them. The one with the least tread I would call 75%. The other eleven I would call 85%. Number 13 (the spare) looks like it has never been on the tarmac.

I would like to either sell them or trade them for help mounting tires to rims and then on the truck (maybe flipping hubs in the rear), or trade them towards stuff I need, like a Deuce bed to go on the M818.

I also have a 14' drop-side 5 ton cargo bed that I don't need that's currently on the truck. I haven't listed the tires or bed because I was hoping to see what Ken Kublo would do towards the conversion with this stuff as trade fodder. Funny how work and lack of money slows all the fun stuff down!

whyme

I don't have anything to trade (well anything that will be of use on a 5 ton) but I'm in desperate need of tires and labor I can I can handle, besides I haven't had a chance to play with a 5 ton yet ;-)

Yohan

I spoke to the neighbor today about the trip. He had to go and I didn't get a chance to talk to him today. I'll call him tomorrow and let you know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks