• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

King of Trucks show Syracuse, NY

Atwater

id like to get a m101a2 + cargo cover for the 08, bell housing for a 5.9 cummins to nv4500. might be convinced to part with a mostly complete artic kit for the cucvs.
i have a good th400 and most of the related pieces, shifter linkage, steering colum etc.

Yohan

There are at least two trucks (maybe 3 if I can get my truck ready) leaving Saturday morning and will meet anyone coming from the south at the Rt. 81 Tully Exit. PM me if your interested in meeting up there!

John

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yohan,

I will be meeting Punisher up at the syracuse mall at 10:00 hours and not sure what time ill be comming through tully. i'd be happy to meet up with you... i plan on leaving my house at 0800, so i dont know what time ill be in tully. I'd love to give a better exact time, but the slow speed of the deuce throws my guess off compared to civy vehicles. haha! maybe be in tully at 9:30? then half hour to get to the mall? i will be getting on from castle creek. I could also give you a call when i get closer to tully, would that work?

Punisher666

John, I will be leaving Saturday morning also around 0800 just to be safe and plan on being at the Carousel mall around 0930 so if you want to meet up with me there give me a shout and we will set it up.

Yohan

OK boys, I think I can get my rig inspected tomorrow! If that works out, my boy and I will be haulin' out. The two guys I'll be going with want to head out early to avoid a lot of traffic. Maybe we can still meet up at the mall. Punnisher, I'll call you tomorro to confirm.

If we run into any snags, like a broken down rig, there will be safety in numbers! [thumbzup]:grd::jumpin:

wildchild and punisher, I PM'd you my cell #. The web site doesn't mention gate registration costs fo rone day that I could see. I'll only be stayng until about 1300 hours as I have a BBQ to go to later in the afternoon.

(Lord, please don't let our rigs break down and keep the bugs off our bumpers and the Smokey's off our... tails!)

Last edited:

Punisher666

I should be at the mall around 1000-1030 in front of Macy's ( I think its the easiest and biggest space for turning our rigs around.) Give me a shout in the am when your close.

joshuaz223

some pics from syracuse. steel soldiers help each other out. DH had problems with front axle engagement and had to bail on the box crossing then it caused him to get high centered on the cars.

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Met up with Wildchild, Punisher, and Atwater at the Carousel Mall and headed to the show together. Had a good time until we decided to go on the Jeep obstacle course! Thanks Wildchild for helping us down off the heap of cars! Always love meeting other SS members - spoke with Joshuaz223 and Vinny (Doghead thinks).

Attachments

Atwater

more pics
couple of the group and a few randoms
that was something to see dh with the m818 on the offroad course. glad someone got pics of it.
good times

Attachments

Last edited:

m816

Yohan, What would you be looking to get for the 5 ton dropsode body? I own the Untouchable Guntruck and did the fabrication on Satan'a lil Angel. The gunbox on the Untouchale is not the correct one. I am almost finished with all the mechanical work on the chassis and now I want to rebuild the gunbox. I would be interested in either a swap or buying it outright. Could you give me a call? 973-635-2404 or
Cell# 973-476-9544. I'm either in NJ or in Rockstream NY. Thanks Vnny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks