• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kublo's Surplus in PA...Looking for feedback.

Thinking about taking a ride to Kublos Surplus in PA, which is about a 6 hour ride from me. I want to buy a M35A2 and they seem to have quite a few to pick from and priced reasonably.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are good guys to deal with up there. They have a lot of winch trucks at the moment so it would be a lot to choose from. Ken took me for a ride in the M915 he has for sale... that thing sounds awesome :)

Srjeeper

The folks at Kublo's are very easy to deal with. They'll go out of their way to provide you with what ever it is your shopping for, be it info or equipment.

Give them a call...see if they have what your after and take a ride up.

You'll be gald you did..[thumbzup]

DeucesWild11

I wish he was closer to me, I'd be up there once a month! Do the trip you won't be disappointed. Kenny is a great guy with good reasonable prices. I got my 395's from him and a bunch of other stuff, I couldn't be happier!

m816

Met Kenny at the Sussex show. I am in the general area often so I stopped in to check his place out. He has great prices, Is friendly and great to deal with. I highly recomend anyone to go up there, shop around and satisfy your self as to how great a guy he is. It's a little Pain the a-- to get there, but you will be glad you found it. I never recomend anyone who I don't trust. Ever. Stay out of Philly too.

mikey

I buy all my parts from Ken Sr and Ken Jr. Great guys. However, call first. I heard he just sold 20 trucks to Eastern Surplus. But considering how many he had, he should still have a great selection left.

Dano

Good hunting at kublos. I have only talked with them on the phone, but they were extremely pleasant and willing to answer lots of questions. I sent you a pm too. Dan

supermechanic

Bought a T-case for my M-51, Good price, was given the option of returning said case if not operational.
Mrs. Kublo said she could meet me at the exit ramp on rt81 if I thought I needed help finding the place ( but of course, I employed my built-in sense of direction that never fails me, and was only slightly lost for a short bit).

aheilmann68

The whole place is awesome, they are real nice, has just about everything at great prices including tires and will spend the time with you to make sure you get what you want even when he is busy. Its a 3 hour drive one way for me and is worth it, wenjt once to look at trucks and once with my pick up and 101a1 to get tires.

duecedodger

I've been there to get use to the shift pattern and Ken Sr. explained everything, I love it there I'll be getting a M35A2C from him next summer to be my project truck. He also has the PA titles for all trucks that's a plus. Its about 2 1/2 houres from my place here in Northampton. But go you won't be sorry.

RandyMcB

I have dealt with Kenny many times, always a great experience. They are about 4 hrs from me, but worth the time to go there. Good people to deal with !!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does Kublos have a junkyard part of his yard, where you can pull your own parts? Or is he a vehicle dealer only? Anything else besides trucks and trailers, like misc hardware, general surplus, radio equipment?

Kublos Surplus

Ken and Ken Sr are awesome! Have been going there for years now and every trip has been a great time. They are fair, honest, good people. I would highly recommend getting a trudk, parts, or anything else he has. You will not be sorry you made the trip. I cannot say enough good things about 2 great surplus dealers.

John

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken and Ken Sr are awesome! Have been going there for years now and every trip has been a great time. They are fair, honest, good people. I would highly recommend getting a trudk, parts, or anything else he has. You will not be sorry you made the trip. I cannot say enough good things about 2 great surplus dealers.

John
I second that. Worth the trip for sure. Do a search for Kublos on here and youll find some pics of there place from some previous visits. :drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks