• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

La Quinta 5 Ton

I like the look of the big tires if you are using them for a reason but like Bruce I like the five ton with 1100 X20 or 1200X20 at the biggest and keep them dual[/quote]

I agree with the look of the duals. i just have yet to find a usable set of 12.00 20's for the M819. the 1600 XZL's have the load capacity that is needed for this unit.

DMgunn

Personally, I think the 14.00 duals look proportionally perfect on a 5-ton. But the thought of reduced road RPMs really makes the 16.00s appealing, at least to me.

DMgunn said:
Personally, I think the 14.00 duals look proportionally perfect on a 5-ton. But the thought of reduced road RPMs really makes the 16.00s appealing, at least to me.
the 14:00 duals would look good but the clearance issues would prevent them from being used on a standard 5 ton. the 12;00,s rubbed on the rear suspension on the M819 on tight turns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks