• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

La Quinta 5 Ton

I like the look of the big tires if you are using them for a reason but like Bruce I like the five ton with 1100 X20 or 1200X20 at the biggest and keep them dual[/quote]

I agree with the look of the duals. i just have yet to find a usable set of 12.00 20's for the M819. the 1600 XZL's have the load capacity that is needed for this unit.

DMgunn

Personally, I think the 14.00 duals look proportionally perfect on a 5-ton. But the thought of reduced road RPMs really makes the 16.00s appealing, at least to me.

DMgunn said:
Personally, I think the 14.00 duals look proportionally perfect on a 5-ton. But the thought of reduced road RPMs really makes the 16.00s appealing, at least to me.
the 14:00 duals would look good but the clearance issues would prevent them from being used on a standard 5 ton. the 12;00,s rubbed on the rear suspension on the M819 on tight turns.