• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA Steel Soldiers rally.. food...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I wonder if anyone has a cheap source for Crawfish? After-all we are in Louisiana. Just a suggestion.[/quote
]

I know where to find millions of crawfish in Kentucky GE. Problem is....distance and time!!!

I thought when we got older...we were supposed to have more time to spend the time we don't have left?? WTF Over??

Oh yeah...and I can't go to the rally for sure. Too many irons in the fire and they are all hot.:driver:

mattgw86

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard, or Rich for short.

Jim from Lafayette pointed me here. I recently bought a Mil trailer for my M109 from him and plan on meeting him next Saturday at the rally to pick it up.

I have a 68 M109 with 8k miles on it, but it is more than just a collector vehicle, I actually use it during hurricanes and emergencies for a mobile communications center for my company. I own New Orleans Information Services, a local computer services company.

Barring any emergencies, I should be out there next Saturday (Jim sent me the address) and I'll bring several trays of Chick Fil A nuggets.

I am also in collector camaros and have several muscle cars, and am on several forums with that hobby.

Thanks,

Rich

That wouldn't happen to be the M109 that's in St Rose on Almedia, would it? I pass by it every day on my way to work and wonder who's it is.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes rich is from st rose.. jimm1009 has a death in the family and cant attend .. rich will come and join in bringing that nice 109

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks