• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last 10 Ton from Beyel Bros.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know I have a serious case of 5 ton envy and I sure and heck dont need to see trucks as awesome as this one is, Congratulations its a very AWESOME beast!!! May I ask what the engine is in that MV during your filming of this clip?
KK

Dirt71

Got all the air leaks stopped. Also had to change out the pop off valve. Built up to 120 pounds and brakes work fine, just a little slow to release, so I put about a pint of air tool oil in the system to help it out. So I eased over to the Hess and got some fuel. The dam fuel gauge even works. :jumpin:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great save, Dirt. Another one that will at least be saved in one form or another.

What is it with 5- and 10-ton trucks and goofball front bumpers? I've seen 8" pipe, railroad track, and now huge I-beams.

AMGeneral

Great save, Dirt. Another one that will at least be saved in one form or another.

What is it with 5- and 10-ton trucks and goofball front bumpers? I've seen 8" pipe, railroad track, and now huge I-beams.

BIG truck + MASSIVE chunk of iron for the front bumper = unstoppable machine according to some people.

Andy1234

Got all the air leaks stopped. Also had to change out the pop off valve. Built up to 120 pounds and brakes work fine, just a little slow to release, so I put about a pint of air tool oil in the system to help it out. So I eased over to the Hess and got some fuel. The dam fuel gauge even works. :jumpin:
:not worthy::not worthy::not worthy:

Andy

sic0048

Wow! Having never seen one in person, you really don't understand how big it is until you see it next to other objects for scale. It dwarfs those other cars! You know it is huge when the front fender is almost as tall as the main section gas pump and the roof is taller than the gas pump housing!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Having never seen one in person, you really don't understand how big it is until you see it next to other objects for scale. It dwarfs those other cars! You know it is huge when the front fender is almost as tall as the main section gas pump and the roof is taller than the gas pump housing!
AGREED !

... and did you notice the Bumper alignment with the SUV in front of it.... In a collision, all that 10-Ton would do is roll the hood back to the windshield like a sardine can, and probably wouln't even stop at the passenger cabin.

OUCH :-o:shock:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to add something to my last comment concerning THIS truck, after watching your vid and the pictures you provided that truck is just plain MASSIVE it makes my Deuce look like a compact! I can certainly see your draw to the 10 ton series that thing is one very impressive piece of equipment! I think you need to keep it and do a complete restoration on it, it would sure be worth it because it most definatley a head turner to say the least!
KK

dmetalmiki

Impressive

AND def NEEDS saving and restoring (and that does not look a major work) those are one of a kind ..wish I could find one over here..would swap that for the KRAZ anyday..awsome...(oh..I posted you an Email 1st class mail stamp ..any chance you would/could POST it back to me pleez!)lol