• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last M123a1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble1

This has to be the absolutely last M123 left in the inventory!! Wow does it look GOOD! Leave it to NASA to be hiding some good stuff! Now if I can just figure out how to get it up to Ohio. Con-way said 2783 but then told me no vehicles. I wonder if I can have it sent by rail? Ohhh....the dreams. LOL

***** Link removed as per rules******

Alredneck

Banned
Man that things a BEAST!!!!! It looks to be in great shape to. Driving it from Cape Canavrel to wherever would suck but cool all in the same!!!! Man if I could only win the lottery.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since the auction ends 5/22/2008 and the pictures will go away soon after here are a few of the pics from the auction. I love it when someone takes the time to take more then just a couple of pictures. This one has 18 pictures of the beast.

Ruppster
1985 M1009
1964 M52A2 5 Ton Tractor

Attachments

dc3coyote

MAN read that data plate, Makes my dueces look like toys.
OH if I do not win Whoever does can store it at my house FREE, for as long as they want,"Just let me drive her"

dc3coyote

I would be willing to bet that the bidding will be done by us on the site, I am not sure how many other people see the beauty in it.
Wreckerman, come on man there is no need to go cutting up one of those!! that is like making a DUCKKW into a land only a CCKW.W hy would you do that? :D

dc3coyote

I would love to see one of those at the next FL rally, that would be a blast. Maybe I could try to tip it too.
Hey Doghead you up for a ride
"She will be mine, oh yes she will be mine" Wayne

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That beauty would look soooo good sitting on my 50 ton transport trailer headed north to Georgia.
Alas, I would look so forlourn when Mamabear put me out........if she found out.......
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Wreckerman if you even so much as dream about altering that wonderful piece of history, I will assemble a group of fellers and make a "midnight assault" on your place........and you know we can!!!! HA HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks