• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last night GL win and another project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have learned nothing. You know what NAVY stands for? "Never Again Volunteer Yourself"

Nah, this is going to be a blast!

Dave, I'll take some pics of the temp mounts I built for the bed and post them up.

zout

I am bringing some change along on the trip = so when it does POUR rain I am going to bet that ole Navy fells this Air Sea Rescue fella can hold his breath longer in the Adam M909

zout

Going to be the new addition to the M909 next weekend - RV M909 Camper Gun Truck - now where did I lay them claymor's101_0038.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm not supposed to say anything....so I won't or Tony and John might kick my booty.....BUT....I hope nobody starts that M923 and backs up and hits the brakes hard....or that dropside bed will prolly slide off and hit the ground....that's all I'm sayin!!:grd:

zout

Well - with the weight of all the stuff in the box that most have seen here - it is an option that box does come apart on its own and nothing to do with how it might be lifted - I have seen that as well. These fella's are pro's and have all the confidence in the world. Couple folks know what "extra" addition I have inside that box that makes it heavier as well.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we need to drink the supply of crown he has stashed in the box. Then we should only need two guys to lift the box...........
:jumpin:

zout

My vote is - just let the box come apart in pieces - I will have some cherries along to ease the pain - and we all just sit back and laugh and have an awesome BBQ - with friends to top it all off. Then just tow home whatever we can tie wrap or strap on (not the bondage concept BTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.