• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LAV-150 Gwinnett Sheriff SWAT

wgtactical

Here is a video of the test run out here at the shop. The last part was taken at the Amphtheatre, and everything else was taken here on our property :twisted:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8vQTULRbiA[/media]

Elwenil

Awesome as usual. Can't say I dig the music, but I love the sound of the engine, lol.

Any thoughts about some more emergency lighting for the sides? Only the lightbar on top is really the only visible light from the sides and since it's placed in such an unusual location it may make it difficult to determine what it is in the dark in an emergency situation. I know this vehicle will never be used for any sort of pursuit (at least I hope not, lol), but I wonder what that would look like in from the side in the dark? Will people be able to tell that the light bar is mounted up high on an unusual vehicle or will they misjudge the distance thinking the light is coming from further ahead due to the elevation? Just thinking aloud basically but I'm curious if that is a consideration or if it's ever come up before?

8up

Awesome as usual. Can't say I dig the music, but I love the sound of the engine, lol.

Any thoughts about some more emergency lighting for the sides? Only the lightbar on top is really the only visible light from the sides and since it's placed in such an unusual location it may make it difficult to determine what it is in the dark in an emergency situation. I know this vehicle will never be used for any sort of pursuit (at least I hope not, lol), but I wonder what that would look like in from the side in the dark? Will people be able to tell that the light bar is mounted up high on an unusual vehicle or will they misjudge the distance thinking the light is coming from further ahead due to the elevation? Just thinking aloud basically but I'm curious if that is a consideration or if it's ever come up before?
same here. the song is really gay yet any country song for something as awesome as this is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks