• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDS-465-1A inframe headgasket job pictures

mightyhammer

Yea, almost forgot to mention....After I got her primed and started and running, she quit on me...Lift pump sheet the bed(go figure) so the pix of the fuel pump rigged on the tank are what you get when you need to hot torque the freakin' heads and the stock pump quits whilst warmin' up.....COOP

FreightTrain

Banned
It lives......It LIVES.......Now go out and find a bunch of greeny types and grab too high of a gear,throttle it wide open and drag the brakes.Muh ha ha ha.Do your part for Globull warming.It is too cold here.

scooter01922

You write it and I'll read it!
:ditto:

get writing, i need something more to read about the deuce :)

Way to go on the outdoors loving kid, no one seems to get in the outdoors anymore. If everyone spent some quiet time out in the woods the world would be a better place IMO.

mightyhammer

Truck has been running great. This weekend I am going to sit down and go into detail. I have been having fuel pump issues. My in-tank pump went TU and my shop pump followed suit the other day. Is it possible to rebuild the intank pumps?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have taken a buch out and cleaning them up helps ALOT! They are sealed, so I doubt a rebuild would be easy.