• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lds Injection Pump On Ldt

Jeepsinker

I just set mine where I'm safe no matter what I'm pulling or what grade I'm climbing. Mine still has the LDT in it, but it still applies. I don't mind not having max power all the time as long as I don't have to worry about melting something. I'm comfortable with the power I have at 10-11 psi with this engine. I pulled a 5 ton home from Polk the other day with the deuce, and it was scary as far as handling goes, but it pulled just fine.

Jeepsinker

Yeah, yeah I know. Believe me I had no choice. That's the first time and the last time if I can help it. I even called my local heavy wrecker and he had no way to hook the wheel lift to the axle and the truck was too tall to go on the rollback deck. He didn't have his pintle hitch with him so he couldn't just use the towbar either. Like I said, I had no other feasible option.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you know it's a bad idea and was probably extra careful. I worry about the people that don't know any better thinking it's OK and coming to a bad end.

Some people don't know how to pre-trip their truck or even know they should.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks