• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Led turn signal install

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I picked up some led turn signals for my truck. I figured since the headlights and taillights were so nice, why not turn signals. I had seen some posts indicating fitment issues, the only thing I ran into was the two outside screws don't line up. With the top screw and bottom two holding well, I won't worry about that. I did notice the screws from the stock lens were a tad long. I might try to find some shorter screws but since thses are sealed units, I doubt I will care. Here are some pics. I have a couple extra sets if anyone is interested.

Attachments

zout

Just a question ????????:?::roll:

Are you thinking about or planning on reinforcing ones sides guards and rollover protection guards for them [thumbzup]

I bet with one side laying buried in the dirt they will be bright enough to find where the edge of the truck is.

Those are nice looking lamps.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you swap the plastic buckets for metal they will match up fine. Or leave it as is and it will be fine. I've done both.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't know omnivolt made them. Thought it was only Grote and Trucklight. BTW, looks like you lost the blinker fluid when you opened up the old light. I suggest the non corrosive blinker fluid to cut down on the rust.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Axl, I am working on getting more, the next batch might have the aluminum buckets. If I do get the buckets, I will send you my old lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks