• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Led turn signal install

mcmullag

shine on

I just replaced my faded lenses and rusted, water-logged internal parts, with whole new units from Boyce Equipment ( $58.95 a piece). They are not LED. The new piece is laying on the fender, not yet installed, in attached pic.

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry guys, he got them today and dropped mine off at my house a few hours later.

Kenny, yes, they say Omnivolt and Trucklite on the yellow lens.

:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now, I just hope I don't have to get into additional mods to run all these LEDs related to the flasher. I now have enough rear lights to outfit both deuces, both 105s, both 101s and my towbar lights. Yup, rollin in LEDs.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Out Clubbing again?

I didn't know The Backstreet Boys tour was stopping in Wisconsin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks