• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss or Zout Send me an addy, so I can mail a check. I used to have Dave's, but can't find it now.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW I am humbled by the amount of support that we are getting from members outside of Georgia. You know who you are and a big GA MAFIA thanks to all of you who are now, "Official Brothers from another Mother" to the Georgia Boys. HATS OFF.

I am happy to report we are at $1211.90 in pledges and funds collected. 40% of the way to our GOAL!!!

Triple C

Okay, I surfed a while trying to figure out how to send money on my paypal account and I can't find the link. Call me stupid.... I'm good with that, but if you post a link (and use small words) I can use - then you have addressed the MOST challenged in this area. SO, how do I do it?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I surfed a while trying to figure out how to send money on my paypal account and I can't find the link. Call me stupid.... I'm good with that, but if you post a link (and use small words) I can use - then you have addressed the MOST challenged in this area. SO, how do I do it?
Upper right hand corner is a box called Shortcuts.
Choose Send Money
Enter this email address: galegislation@gmail.com .
Enter Dollar amount
Choose the button that says "I'm sending money to family or friends".
Click Continue.

Easy Peasy

Last edited:

Triple C

Awesome, thanks Warthog, indeed it is easy. I hope all of our members will support this. It may or may not impact me down the road but if all I ever get involved with are things that affect me..........well that's just not who we are.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Per a good suggestion from ABN173, I have setup a gofundme account to reach a broader audience. It would be very helpful for anyone that is a Facebook user to hit the link to Facebook and to like this effort. Very Important

For SS members the best way is to use PayPal. SS members don’t use gofundme takes out 5% for themselves which is higher than PayPal

http://www.gofundme.com/militaryvehicles

If you link to your Facebook and like, this will expand the audience to a broader audience then SS members. Additionally you may want to see who your real friends are by asking them to donate to the cause and support your Green Iron addiction J

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss,
Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a check. I previously had major problems titling my 1998 M35A3. It was bounced repeatedly by DMV, but finally went through and a GA title was issued. How's that tank working out?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss,
Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a check. I previously had major problems titling my 1998 M35A3. It was bounced repeatedly by DMV, but finally went through and a GA title was issued. How's that tank working out?
Gary thanks for your support! Yes I forgot about the A3's that are newer that would be a problem. You got lucky you got a title and I am glad things worked out for you in your case. We will be working to eliminate this problem for others moving foward!

The tank is on the trailer strapped down the same as when we loaded it, and at the barn. I have been a bit preoccupied to work on any of my projects :(

Last edited:

ABN173

Per a good suggestion from ABN173, I have setup a gofundme account to reach a broader audience. It would be very helpful for anyone that is a Facebook user to hit the link to Facebook and to like this effort. Very Important

For SS members the best way is to use PayPal. SS members don’t use gofundme takes out 5% for themselves which is higher than PayPal

http://www.gofundme.com/militaryvehicles

If you link to your Facebook and like, this will expand the audience to a broader audience then SS members. Additionally you may want to see who your real friends are by asking them to donate to the cause and support your Green Iron addiction J
I started you off with a small "go fund me" donation and shared through my facebook. Yes they take a percentage 2% if I am not mistaken but you get National viability this way. Best of luck for your campaign!

-Dale

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dale thank you! I would never have thought of this venue and we shall see how it works expanding our audience. That is what I love about SS, great ideas and approaches to a problem!

ABN173

Dale thank you! I would never have thought of this venue and we shall see how it works expanding our audience. That is what I love about SS, great ideas and approaches to a problem!
Any military veteran that belongs to various Facebook veteran groups can share your link to VETS too. I'm about to head to the field so I won't be able to do much cross-site promoting, but I will do so in about a week when we get back.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any military veteran that belongs to various Facebook veteran groups can share your link to VETS too. I'm about to head to the field so I won't be able to do much cross-site promoting, but I will do so in about a week when we get back.
ABN173 you are a good soldier and we thank you for your assistance. I am a social media novice, but I see where you are going with this and the potential. We are going to miss you in this early phase of the battle but your country needs you in other services. I hope in your absence another member of the social media brigade can step in and assist.

Be Safe and God Speed, we look for you in seven days!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks