• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Channel of the 120th has been contacted by a whole host of folks from the Reynolds Plantation community near Greensboro. Just so happens he lives in Reynolds Plantation.

;)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Channel of the 120th has been contacted by a whole host of folks from the Reynolds Plantation community near Greensboro. Just so happens he lives in Reynolds Plantation.

;)

TWM you are the best! Dont believe a word Zout says, you can take all the time you want on your WC :)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ladies and Gentlemen, ACTION ALERT.

It is imperative that we contact the Rules Committee members ASAP today and tomorrow and ask them for their support of SB 392 to bring to a vote on the house floor. The links on the names below are hot, click on them and GO.

PHONE and EMAIL

EVERYONE IN GA ON THIS PLEASE
OUTSIDE of GA please add in your support by e-mailing

Politics are in play and we need to move on this ASAP.

Committee Members
Meadows, JohnChairman

Golick, RichVice Chairman

Smith, Richard H.Secretary

Abrams, StaceyMember

Benton, TommyMember

Casas, DavidMember

Channell, MickeyMember

Cooper, SharonMember

Dempsey, Katie M.Member

Drenner, KarlaMember

Ehrhart, EarlMember

Evans, StaceyMember

Greene, Gerald EMember

Hamilton, MarkMember

Hugley, CarolynMember

Jackson, MackMember

Jones, JanMember

Lindsey, EdwardMember

Morris, GregMember

O`Neal, LarryMember

Parrish, ButchMember

Peake, AllenMember

Powell, AlanMember

Powell, JayMember

Ramsey, MattMember

Rice, TomMember

Roberts, JayMember

Setzler, EdMember

Sims, BarbaraMember

Smith, LynnMember

Smyre, CalvinMember

Stephens, RonMember

Weldon, TomMember

Willard, WendellMember

Williams, AlMember

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I contacted every single one in post #764. Had several replies back so far. Here's what I sent:

Sir,
I am writing this note to show my support for SB 392 which concerns the registration/titling of former Military Vehicles in the State of Georgia. I have been stationed in Georgia (Marietta) for 8 of my last 23 Active Duty years and plan to return when I retire from the Navy in December of this year. As an avid Military Vehicle collector I am very concerned about this passing and ask your support of this legislation which will affect a lot of Georgia residents if not passed. Please support this bill and bring it to the floor for a vote this session.
Thanks,

V/R,

AMCS(AW) Jim Henderson
NOSC Cheyenne SEL
5609 Randall Ave Bldg 245
Cheyenne, WY 82005-2207

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a full list of e-mails in a PM. Please PM Zout till around 9:00 pm and he can send you the list. After 9:00 pm PM me and I can send you the list.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I contacted every single one in post #764. Had several replies back so far. Here's what I sent:

Sir,
I am writing this note to show my support for SB 392 which concerns the registration/titling of former Military Vehicles in the State of Georgia. I have been stationed in Georgia (Marietta) for 8 of my last 23 Active Duty years and plan to return when I retire from the Navy in December of this year. As an avid Military Vehicle collector I am very concerned about this passing and ask your support of this legislation which will affect a lot of Georgia residents if not passed. Please support this bill and bring it to the floor for a vote this session.
Thanks,

V/R,

AMCS(AW) Jim Henderson
NOSC Cheyenne SEL
5609 Randall Ave Bldg 245
Cheyenne, WY 82005-2207
Great Example E-Mail from HendersonJ

Another idea for a template

Distinguished Committee Members,

I am asking for your support on Senate Bill 392 to allow this bill to get to the floor for a vote of the full House. Why it is important to you.

Name
Address
Phone

zout

YEAH BUT - JIM lives in Cheyenne Wyoming - where are the rest of the Georgia folks - Comfort Texas chiming in with relatives here - Ole Robo from overseas without a dog in this fight - 01951 in NJ pming all his Southern Clan - hit these Rules Committee member hard with E mail and Calls - back in 1996 this was the last time a bill was even presented that did not even get this far members - I know your reading this - make the CALL or I will feed ya Dog food at the cookout. ALPO on the menu - LAST STEP - ONE MORE rung on the ladder - One last thing to do that will be asked of you - will you do it ?

OPPS - no - then DONATE
P.S. now this is my last post on this - I stayed at the Holiday Inn and got some relief and blew off some pent up hostility.

zout

Georgia - the rules committee members Swiss listed can hold this bill hostage and never release it unless they are persuaded to release it to the floor for vote that is why not only e mailing them but calling them each is
so important - this is not the only bill that has to hit the house floor before MARCH 20 for end of session for the year.

If you need me to draw a picture of how important this is let me know an I'll send ya a stick people one - other wise call and send e mails to get this PLEASE TO THE HOUSE FLOOR FOR VOTE.

Not releasing it ALSO has to do with the Lobbyist persuading them for donations as each one of them are running for office once again this year - YA PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET just like everything else.

zout

yes i am shouting - and proud of it - if you e mailed start calling right behind it to leave messages for the rules committee - do you check your e mail all the time - reason to call as they know you might mean business and squeeky wheel gets the oil - lets lube the chit out of them

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent out a pm to some of the Georgia members. Then passed out from exhaustion for about an hour. I am back up and will be sending out more pm's

thanks you ga guys who reached out to me tonight!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks