• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great job everyone so far, I think at least 15 or so have hit the complete list with at least an email. Others both phone and email!!

i got another request in for the list :)

Those of you bored tomorrow can watch the live camera feed from the house rules committee to see if we get on the schedule.

gmann

All contacted this evening!

Ladies and Gentlemen, ACTION ALERT.

It is imperative that we contact the Rules Committee members ASAP today and tomorrow and ask them for their support of SB 392 to bring to a vote on the house floor. The links on the names below are hot, click on them and GO.

PHONE and EMAIL

EVERYONE IN GA ON THIS PLEASE
OUTSIDE of GA please add in your support by e-mailing

Politics are in play and we need to move on this ASAP.

Committee Members
Meadows, JohnChairman

Golick, RichVice Chairman

Smith, Richard H.Secretary

Abrams, StaceyMember

Benton, TommyMember

Casas, DavidMember

Channell, MickeyMember

Cooper, SharonMember

Dempsey, Katie M.Member

Drenner, KarlaMember

Ehrhart, EarlMember

Evans, StaceyMember

Greene, Gerald EMember

Hamilton, MarkMember

Hugley, CarolynMember

Jackson, MackMember

Jones, JanMember

Lindsey, EdwardMember

Morris, GregMember

O`Neal, LarryMember

Parrish, ButchMember

Peake, AllenMember

Powell, AlanMember

Powell, JayMember

Ramsey, MattMember

Rice, TomMember

Roberts, JayMember

Setzler, EdMember

Sims, BarbaraMember

Smith, LynnMember

Smyre, CalvinMember

Stephens, RonMember

Weldon, TomMember

Willard, WendellMember

Williams, AlMember

unaffiliated

Emailed all 35 members. Got an out of office reply from Allen Peake. That was a lot of cutting and pasting. I'm tired now, can I go to bed?

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a cut and paste of the entire list's email so everyone can just send their thoughts to everyones REP's???

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put up an earlier post that Zout and I have the list. If you post emails on web sites then the robots get the addresses and they get sold to the spammers. I do not want to add to the junk mail of our legislative body

As posted yesterday, Zout or I have full list send us a pm we can forward to you

zout

Well outside of having e mailed the members of the rules committee yesterday afternoon the calls into their Capital offices will start here around 8 am and finish the list as I can get onto the phone in between everything else going on.

Keep an eye on their agenda for the day as well and see if anything gets posted up on it.

zout

I have the Rules Committee Members info sheet ready for pm's like Swiss mentioned above and I have not had one inquiry which means one of two things
1. You've call and e mailed them all
2. OR - ahh you know the answer to this one.

If I need to go back and get their Capital Phone numbers to add to this list for anyone I will - just so those mails and calls get in today - will you be the one to take time to do it ?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put up an earlier post that Zout and I have the list. If you post emails on web sites then the robots get the addresses and they get sold to the spammers. I do not want to add to the junk mail of our legislative body

As posted yesterday, Zout or I have full list send us a pm we can forward to you
You can say that again (and again and again). I changed several of our domain emails because of that, but unfortunately, I cannot use any info@domanin.com and .org etc anymore; they are known and swamped with spam permanently. I do have a honeypot and some other traps installed to block the simple spamming bots.

zout

Just a heads up as well - if your capable of printing the Rules Committee Members list - some of them have the same phone contact number at the Capital - their secretaries handle some of the other ones on the list - I know a couple I called handled 6 to 8 other members - so when you call check off your list who they are taking calls for. This will save you a little time as well.

Some of the secretaries who answered have some awesome personalities - they were great to speak with. Few of the calls were picked up by message - but name - SB 392 - contact number and message all left for them.

Have you made your calls yet ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks