• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All they are doing is setting the schedule, Representatives are asking for support of different bills to be put on the schedule.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we are "modified structure" because of the the tacked on amendment, but we are on the the house calendar. Is this a good thing?

Discussion on the house floor is limited to one hour, if I understand the motion that passed at the very end.

Last edited:

zout

I use to have a girlfriend in high school that had an array of whips and chains and handcuffs - but I guess this is NOT the proper forum for it - but it brought out a flashback of days gone by WHILE WE WAIT FOR SWISS - where is that COUNT anyhow

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As sponsor of the bill, can you block another amendment being attached to it?

Cannot upload waiting and impatient smileys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks