• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any idea when they might be getting close to discussing this? Thanks to the USA getting early into summer time, you are 5 hours behind us. That means you guys are up early. Well, you know, the early bird gets the worm. Fingers crossed

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just the normal boilerplate "Thank you for your email, we'll support this bill, yada yada yada" reply.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
House is in session. Usual housekeeping.

Now reading House Bill summaries

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at Rules Committee Bills

Not posting House Bills, only Senate Bills and Resolutions

Reading SB286 - passed
Reading SB383 - passed
Reading SB272 - passed
Reading SB322 - passed
Reading SB60 - amendment adopted - passed
Reading SB358 - passed
Reading SB374 - passed
Reading SB340 - amendment adopted - passed
Reading SB365 - amendment adopted - passed
Reading SR875 - passed
Reading SB98 - Setzler Amendment adopted - passed

break

Reading SB350 - not passed, reconsidering, sent back to rules committee
Reading SB178 - passed
Reading SB274 - amendment withdrawn - passed
Reading SB283 - amendment adopted - passed
Reading SB386 - 1st amendment adopted, second does not - passed
Reading SB392 - amendment adopted - passed
Rereading of SB350 - passed

Last edited:

JOECOOL48

I have not had any problems all day. There was as a little tag that came out from the left side of the screen saying sorry technical problems but I was watching video live at the time.

zout

Been watching since they started and the little tag did come up several times for technical difficulties - mine was ok and better yet I have tonka toy speakers now.

Gotta meeting at 13:00 I have to attend and who knows how long that thing will go on - but I sure hope I do not miss it because I want a pic of the large screen when it comes up and pass's for my notebook on all this Deb is putting together.

Will check back in after the meeting at who knows what time - ya all enjoy.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
<sidebar comment>

"Live Feed" sounds so cannibalistic! Even sushi, though RAW, is DEAD. The concept of devouring things LIVE is so appropriate for a governmental entity with TAXING AUTHORITY. After all, Taxes DO eat us ALIVE!!!

<end sidebar>

Thank you all for staying on top of this and providing pertinent updates and coaching for a successful outcome.
In spite of all these valiant human efforts, our prayers continue that the elected wheels of government will roll on with the passage of this work into LAW.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are back in session, they are commending alot of people :)

I commend Zout, Warthog, PapaBear, SWBradley, Patracy, 73M819, PCTrans, and so many others

I also commend all those that have donated money, donated time for calls and e-mails

The privileged resolutions were adopted
All members sit down and stop talking

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks