• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, at this point this has been a very successful effort. Gentlemen you are to be commended.

Fortunately, (in this case) in my line of work I have direct interface with many elected members of the Georgia political system. Direct and frank conversations were had, reminders of past events and future plans were exchanged. It has been exciting to see the system work.

zout

I do not know how to make that link back to 982 - if anyone feels so inclined please do so - so this does not looks tract of what we're looking for from this point to the end.

jw4x4

Not so fast, going to start working on the license plate law changes to match Michigan where we do not have to display them but have them in the truck :)
Ohio law states that a HISTORIC FMV (Former Military Vehicle) may paint the Historic license plate number on the bumpers and keep one plate in the cab of the truck for presentation if questioned.

MtnSnow

Mike Shimmin
$$ donated & had family and friends who live in GA call and email even though they don't do FMV but they agreed we should all be able to legally own/ title/register and drive them!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robert Dulfer, Dutchman from the Czech Republic. happyczechrepublicflag.gif

Donated a few bucks

Changed my signature few times to help keeping people updated

Watched blood pressure rising on some people close to explosion

Enjoyed and am honored to be part of the US law making process. :cookoo:

Might as well, one last time unto the breach. On the Bill 392; read my signature, and

smileys-money-287793.gif dutch smiley.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ladies and Gentlemen, Good vibes and prayers helped and we got lucky.

I know most people have left this topic, but I have been watching some of the activity for the last day in the house and the senate today and WOW there are a lot of Bills that are going to die for 2014.

Rmtaunton

I'm still here although and only because the fat lady is only warming up she hasn't sang yet. But wow what an accomplishment so far great job.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Talked quickly with the Director of the Motor Vehicles in Georgia. They are looking at a July 1st date to have everything in place for registration. This could be earlier but the clock starts ticking once the Bill is signed by the Governor, (I am working on that). It could be as early as June 1st.

I will update as I get more information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks