• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legal Issues that could effect all MV Owners

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Got a call this morning from the Governors Office, we are scheduled for April 23rd at 10:45 am in the Dalonega or other area in Lumpkin county for the Bill Signing!!!! The details at this moment are tentative and I will get exact details posted once they are finalized. This will be open to the public I believe but not sure how much space will be available at this time.

Once signed I will be getting a signed copy for our records and prosperity

Life is Good!

zout

I would have thought you could advise the Governor and staff to hold off two more days and invite them to the cookout - heck we'll already have a FULL Georgia Voting crowd there for him - and to whom its specifically effects.

Lilburn is cooler than Lumpkin Co. anyhow.

poppop

It could happen. A past Governor once sat in my backyard in a wooden chair with his tie thrown over his shoulder eating boiled peanuts. He liked them so well we sent all the leftovers with him for the Helicopter ride home.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I know some tow truck fellers in that area that could tow them home if they "accidently" got hold of some Zout's special medicine!!:beer:

P.S....it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened...:papabear:

zout

AA - come to the cookout next weekend - we'll use smaller words and draw pictures if we have to. Besides that the Bill would have been turned into LAW as of the 23rd - two days heading into the cookout - how more appropriate.

auctionaddict

AA - come to the cookout next weekend - we'll use smaller words and draw pictures if we have to. Besides that the Bill would have been turned into LAW as of the 23rd - two days heading into the cookout - how more appropriate.
Wish I could !!!

Taking the Boy Scouts to Ranger camp open house Saturday and our annual chicken dinner is Sunday, 300 birds to BBQ !!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know you will be thrilled once the Gov'ner does his thing. I was a long hard road, but you and swiss made it to the end.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay the bill signing will be in the Dahlonega area tomorrow at 9:30 am. 73M819 and I will be attending the event and taking pictures, shaking hands and kissing babies. If anyone wants to attend PM me and will give you the location. I was asked for security purposes not to advertise the specific location.

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

zout

MAN - I sure wish I could skip out of work to see your hard work come to its conclusion - hope ya e mail me a couple as I will be chomping at the bit

zout

Dang that's a nice looking truck.

Thanks Swiss for all the awesome and hard work on this - you did an outstanding job.

Looking forward to some e mail pics of the signing when it happens today - sitting here on pins and needles and restless like a wild cat awaiting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks