• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legalities of WMO in Mass.

chevyCUCV

Thought today was wednesday all day.
Anyways i made progress on my CUCV, we will get together soon enough

Kalishnikov did you make it with the 10 ton?

jaymcb

actually i have a huge pile of dirt next to my house. i dont think the developer would want me on his property since i just put the skill saw to a entire pallet of trex decking he had 6'-8' over my property line... check out the pics of the before and afters... i used his own stakes to string a line and thats where i made the cut. The night before i called the cops as i wanted it gone immediately. They called him at 2 numbers, no answer. i emailed him, no answer.. The next morning i took out the power tools.... but i digress.

yes on the fuel, as long as its not chunky with sludge.

i need to think of a loading place that would work. my bed is about 6' off the ground.

worst case, maybe u can just along with me and leave the ford at my place. (hidden of course) this is Chevy town here.
holy crap! :shock:

Flyingvan911

Wow. You definitely made a statement. I am guessing the builder will be a little unhappy. The bricks he s***s should be plenty enought to take the place of those boards.

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

Thought today was wednesday all day.
Anyways i made progress on my CUCV, we will get together soon enough

Kalishnikov did you make it with the 10 ton?
Naw, didn't make it. I kept running into fuel issues since my tanks are full of crap. I have a temporary 55 gallon drum tank set up for now. It's a bit to see how much fuel is left which sucks. I still have a bad oil leak. I'll be there next time!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks