• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lego M35

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lego Wrecker

My two boys got my big box of legos from when I was a kid and they love them, here is one of the most recent builds, a lego wrecker, pretty sure those are 16.00's on there :D

Attachments

TMNT

Yep, we like that Brickmania M35 Gun Truck. My son got that one for his birthday just a few weeks ago. He's already modding it with a new suspension!

robert c neth

Banned
my son was jelous when i got the lego motorized rollback for christmas.took me 9 hrs to assemble it.im geussing a ten year old could do it in half the time. lol

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forever toy, but it's not "Legos"

Yup, I loved it in the 60's and 70's and now my son plays with LEGO, and what's great, is that the bricks that I had in the 60's fits perfectly with the bricks etc., that you can buy now!

However... Does anyone remember the thread about pet peeves?...
Here is an e-mail I got from LEGO themselves after I wanted clariffication following a LEGO Charity "Re build a house" competition at a local Library following the Irene disaster in a neighbouring town :

Thank you for your interest in LEGO® brand toys. We are always delighted to
hear from a loyal LEGO enthusiast!

We here at the LEGO group always use the word LEGO with capital letters, and only as an adjective not a noun. For example, you can write "Model built with LEGO bricks" but not "Model built with Legos". You are absolutely correct in your use of the trademark. Thanks for helping to spread the word!
If you'd like to find out more about our rules, you can always go to
http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/corporate/fairplay.aspx, or get loads more LEGO Group information by going to
http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/corporate/legalnotice.aspx.

Thank you again for contacting us. If you have any further questions, please
feel free to reply to this email or call one of our friendly customer care
advisers at 1-800-835-4386 (from within the US or Canada) or 1-860-749-0706 (from outside the US or Canada). We are available Monday through Friday from 8AM - 10PM EST and Saturday through Sunday from 10AM to 6PM EST.

Katherine
LEGO Direct Consumer Services

gungearz

I wish my kids would play with legos. The closest thing they like to legos is lego video games on the xbox. If we ever have a power outage and I break out a board game, the kids run to play their Nintendo DS's. I played with them 24/7 when I was a kid and if I had the time..... I would still build with them. These kids are just to darn spoiled these days.

TMNT

Michael has continued to build more trucks with LEGO parts. He's got great skills at seeing a truck and then building what he sees with LEGO parts and pieces. He recently spent the day with his grandad at his grading and hauling business. Now he builds dump trucks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349136214.118035.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349136480.220355.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349136506.548802.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349136527.370295.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349136543.837642.jpg

TMNT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354757857.747219.jpg
Michael's M817

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354757913.801437.jpg
M35A2 with fresh paint

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354757947.956259.jpg
New M816 wrecker before paint

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354758006.957058.jpg
M816 wrecker with fresh paint

He's got an M818 with a big flatbed trailer that he's working on now. I only wish I could match his fleet!

215Dave

I love all of this! I'm 30 now and I still buy LEGOs for myself. Now I focus more on the life like models. I started when I was 5. I'm a firm believer that these toys helped me develop creativity, problem solving technique, hands on motor skills, and so on. It all starts at a young age. Worth every penny, the best toy for any child.

dangeroustyz

Scoot. You should sell those on ebay. Your son has talent. I have seen one of his masterpieces at 57th. Like father like son. You have made alot of changes to Betty. Man if you wasnt soo far away id be over every day so we could create our "monsters" together..Oh well. Keep posting updates so i can get some great ideas. Thanks

TMNT

Looks great guys! Hey... are you cursing me yet!
Hey, those seats are still in the box. Between working 16 hours a day, rain, and trying to keep the grass and weeds under control here, I haven't had a chance to start that project. So, you're safe for now!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks