• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LET's SEE THOSE TRUCKS!!!!

91W350

[FONT=&quot]Well its not military but its green!
[/FONT]
Those old 4x4 Suburbans were awesome. I had a 1964, always wish I had kept it. 6 cylinder 4 speed, divorced transfer case, 3.73 axles. It was a nice smooth running old Chevrolet!

Attachments

TCUCV

Man, I just started this thread this morning . . . I didn't realize there would be so many awesome military rides out there! Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone. I hopefully will have some wheelin' photos soon that I can post up.

Keep those photos coming!!! Has anyone restored the radios or any other military parts on any of their trucks?

:beer:

mikelee

Plow is a western modified to work on the truck a little overkill but it won't fall off 6 bolts and whole front assy. is off takes 30 min. to install

TCUCV

Here is mine, the M1009 was sold at FT Benning though.

-Dale
What size lift and tires did you put on that thing? Looks really good . . . I'm looking at putting 35's on my M1008 with no lift. Just gonna trim the fenders.[thumbzup]

My daily driver parked between Clyde and Fred, but Fred (in background) is sold and gone now .
Nice! My daily driver at the moment is the CUCV!!! and in the summer . . . well this thing:cool:

Attachments

ABN173

What size lift and tires did you put on that thing? Looks really good . . . I'm looking at putting 35's on my M1008 with no lift. Just gonna trim the fenders.[thumbzup]

Nice! My daily driver at the moment is the CUCV!!! and in the summer . . . well this thing:cool:
It was a 6" lift with 36" HMMWV tires mounted on Rockcrawler wheels. I was done before I bought it so not to much I can tell you about it. I have a "Summer ride" myself:

Attachments

TCUCV

So to everyone with a duece or over 4 wheels on their MV . . . what do you use them for?

Where do you take them? . . . 4 wheelin'?

Let's see some pictures of these things getting dirty, I haven't had mine long enough but maybe after this weekend!

badga the badger

we use our M109 on the farm and plan on turning it into a RV. deuces are just fun. like the shirt says, "supporting our troops by preserving thier past.

Attachments

ODdave

So to everyone with a duece or over 4 wheels on their MV . . . what do you use them for?

Where do you take them? . . . 4 wheelin'?

Let's see some pictures of these things getting dirty, I haven't had mine long enough but maybe after this weekend!
Do mine count?